The Washington Wizards (17-17) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (20-14) after losing three straight home games. The Wizards are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 30, 2021.
Wizards vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Wizards vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Washington has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Washington’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- In the last 10 games, the Wizards are scoring 1.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Cleveland is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cleveland games have surpassed the set total four times.
- In the last 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 115.6 points per game compared to their 107.8 season average.
Wizards vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread 15 times this season (15-19-0).
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Wizards went 4-8 against the spread.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- This season, the Wizards have a 46.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.4% higher than the 44.0% of shots the Cavaliers’ opponents have hit.
- Washington has a 14-11 record against the spread and a 15-10 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.0% from the field.
- Cleveland has put together a 26-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 16-7 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Cleveland have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.2% from the field, 0.8% higher than the 45.4% the Wizards’ opponents have shot this season.
- Cleveland is 17-2 against the spread and 15-4 overall when it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.3 PTS, 5.9 AST, 45.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (43-for-152)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 64.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Kyle Kuzma: 13.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 41.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (59-for-181)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 39.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (50-for-150)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.2 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 65.9 FG%
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 19.5 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (81-for-211)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.8 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.2 FG%
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Evan Mobley: 14.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 48.5 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Kevin Love: 13.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 44.0 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (63-for-148)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.