The Dallas Mavericks (16-17) visit the Sacramento Kings (14-21) in a matchup of Southwest Division teams at Golden 1 Center, starting at 10:30 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The Mavericks are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is set at 218.5 in the matchup.
Mavericks vs. Kings Predictions
Mavericks vs. Kings Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Dallas is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Dallas games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 213.3 total points, 5.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 3.0 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Kings’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 224.2 points scored. That’s 5.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Kings’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 107.8, 2.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Mavericks vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Dallas has put together a 15-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 8-7.
- This season, Dallas’ games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Mavericks are shooting 44.6% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points lower than the 46.7% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Dallas has a 7-2 record against the spread and an 8-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- Sacramento is 15-20-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 9-13.
- Games involving Sacramento have hit the over 18 times this year.
- The Kings are shooting 45.1% from the field, 0.9% lower than the 46.0% the Mavericks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento is 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it shoots higher than 46.0% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- This season, Dallas and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 218.5 points eight times.
- There have been 21 Sacramento games that have ended with a combined score over 218.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 218.5 is 2.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Mavericks (105.6 points per game) and the Kings (110.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 219.8 points per game, 1.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Mavericks games is 214.6 points, 3.9 fewer than the over/under of 218.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (223.6 points).
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 25.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 8.5 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Jalen Brunson: 15.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 49.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (35-for-107)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 20.3 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.6 BLK, 44.5 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (37-for-132)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.9 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (73-for-220)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (61-for-164)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 20.7 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 25.2 3PT% (31-for-123)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.5 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.8 STL, 46.5 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (65-for-154)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.3 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (62-for-152)
- Buddy Hield: 15.8 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (127-for-342)
- Richaun Holmes: 12.8 PTS, 8.9 REB, 69.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.