Two of the NBA’s best scorers match up when Jayson Tatum (eighth, 25.6 PPG) and the Boston Celtics (16-18) host Paul George (10th, 24.7 PPG) and the Los Angeles Clippers (17-17) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The Celtics are 5-point favorites.
Celtics vs. Clippers Predictions
Celtics vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Boston games has surpassed the set total four times.
- During their past 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- In the last 10 games, the Clippers are scoring 104.4 points per game compared to their 105.4 season average.
Celtics vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 18 times this season (18-15-1).
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 14 times this season.
- The Celtics make 44.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- Boston has an 11-2-1 record against the spread and a 10-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Los Angeles has put together a 14-19-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Clippers have not covered a spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs (0-1).
- This year, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Clippers are shooting 44.9% from the field, 0.6% higher than the 44.3% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Los Angeles has put together an 11-7-1 record against the spread and a 13-6 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 41.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (92-for-280)
- Marcus Smart: 10.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 38.9 FG%, 28.5 3PT% (43-for-151)
- Dennis Schroder: 16.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (42-for-128)
- Al Horford: 12.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.5 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (35-for-113)
- Jaylen Brown: 22.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (55-for-146)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.2 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (81-for-246)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (33-for-105)
- Terance Mann: 10.1 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (34-for-90)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.