The Minnesota Timberwolves (16-17) host the New York Knicks (15-18) after winning three home games in a row. The Knicks are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 28, 2021.
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- New York covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- New York’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Knicks have scored 1.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their 108.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Knicks vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- New York is 14-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 5-6 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving New York have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The Knicks make 43.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.0 percentage point lower than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (44.8%).
- New York is 8-5 against the spread and 8-5 overall when it shoots higher than 44.8% from the field.
- Minnesota is 17-16-0 against the spread this year.
- The Timberwolves are 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- The Timberwolves’ 43.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Knicks have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Minnesota has a 12-3 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.9 PTS, 9.8 REB, 5.1 AST, 42.7 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (62-for-184)
- Alec Burks: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.8 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (63-for-156)
- Evan Fournier: 13.2 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (83-for-226)
- RJ Barrett: 14.9 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (48-for-141)
- Mitchell Robinson: 7.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.8 BLK, 77.6 FG%
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.0 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (72-for-169)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (87-for-242)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.7 PTS, 6.7 AST, 38.3 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (79-for-236)
- Malik Beasley: 12.3 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (97-for-280)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.5 STL, 56.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.