The Miami Heat (21-13) are favored (-6.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Washington Wizards (17-16) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at FTX Arena.
Heat vs. Wizards Predictions
Heat vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Heat vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Miami is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Miami games has gone over the set total four times.
- During the past 10 games, the Heat are scoring 1.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Washington is 2-8-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall over its past 10 games.
- Washington’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The Wizards’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 105.6, 0.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Miami has compiled a 19-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Heat went 6-5 against the spread.
- This season, 19 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% higher than the 45.4% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have hit.
- Miami has a 14-5 record against the spread and a 16-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- Washington has gone 14-19-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Wizards have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 16 times this year.
- The Wizards’ 46.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Heat have given up to their opponents (43.9%).
- This season, Washington has a 13-11 record against the spread and a 15-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.9% from the field.
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.9 PTS, 8.2 AST, 43.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (66-for-202)
- Tyler Herro: 20.2 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (73-for-184)
- Jimmy Butler: 22.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.2 STL, 50.2 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 11.1 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (96-for-285)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.3 PTS, 5.9 AST, 45.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (43-for-152)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 64.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Kyle Kuzma: 12.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 41.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 12.8 PTS, 5.4 AST, 38.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (46-for-140)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.0 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 64.6 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.