Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (27-6) are 6.5-point favorites against Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (16-16) Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at Chase Center. The matchup starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Predictions
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Golden State games has exceeded the set total four times.
- In their last 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Denver is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Nuggets have scored 4.9 more points per contest compared to their 106.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Golden State is 21-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 9-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Warriors have a 47.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% higher than the 46.7% of shots the Nuggets’ opponents have knocked down.
- Golden State has a 16-4-1 record against the spread and a 20-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- Denver has put together a 13-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nuggets have not covered the spread (0-4) when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 17 of Denver’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nuggets are shooting 46.2% from the field, 3.5% higher than the 42.7% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Denver has put together a 12-11 record against the spread and a 13-10 straight up record in games it shoots better than 42.7% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 27.9 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (167-for-419)
- Draymond Green: 8.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 54.7 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (65-for-154)
- Jordan Poole: 17.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (74-for-219)
- Kevon Looney: 5.9 PTS, 54.4 FG%
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.9 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 56.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (43-for-118)
- Will Barton: 15.1 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (66-for-182)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.0 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (52-for-137)
- Jeff Green: 9.7 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.