Pacific Division foes meet when the Phoenix Suns (26-6) host the Memphis Grizzlies (20-14) at Footprint Center, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, December 27, 2021. The Suns are 9.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 218.5 in the matchup.
Suns vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Suns vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Suns vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Phoenix games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Suns games averaged 217.1 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Suns have a points-per-game average 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Memphis’ past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 0.4 more points (218.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring at a rate of 111.0 PPG, the same as their season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread in a matchup 17 times this season (17-15-0).
- In games this season when favored by 9.5 points or more, the Suns have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Phoenix’s games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- This season, the Suns have a 47.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.0% higher than the 45.7% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix has a 13-8 record against the spread and a 19-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Memphis is 20-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this year.
- Memphis is 17-2 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- This season, Phoenix games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 218.5-point over/under 11 times.
- This season, 17 of Memphis’ games have ended with a score higher than 218.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 218.5 is 4.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Suns (111.7 points per game) and the Grizzlies (111.0 points per game).
- This game’s total is 5.6 fewer points than the 212.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Suns games is 218.4 points, 0.1 fewer than the over/under of 218.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (219.9 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.6 PTS, 9.9 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.0 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (31-for-95)
- Devin Booker: 22.8 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (65-for-155)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.0 PTS, 11.1 REB, 62.6 FG%
- Mikal Bridges: 12.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.5 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (43-for-110)
- JaVale McGee: 10.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 65.8 FG%
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 42.0 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (64-for-194)
- Desmond Bane: 16.7 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (94-for-224)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 8.9 REB, 52.1 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (50-for-146)
- Kyle Anderson: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.