Paul George and the Los Angeles Clippers (17-16) are 4.5-point underdogs against Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets (22-9) Monday, December 27, 2021 at Staples Center. The game starts at 10:30 PM ET.
Nets vs. Clippers Predictions
Nets vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Nets vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Brooklyn games has exceeded the set total four times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Nets have a points-per-game average 1.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- In their past 10 games, the Clippers have a 103.5 points-per-game average, 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has put together a 14-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nets have an ATS record of 7-9 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 14 times this season.
- The Nets are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, 2.5 percentage points higher than the 44.0% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 13-9 against the spread and 21-1 overall when it shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 14-18-1 against the spread this year.
- The Clippers are winless against the spread when they are 4.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Clippers’ 45.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Nets have given up to their opponents (42.9%).
- This season, Los Angeles has a 13-8-1 record against the spread and a 14-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 42.9% from the field.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 5.9 AST, 52.3 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (50-for-131)
- James Harden: 21.4 PTS, 8.0 REB, 9.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (67-for-198)
- Patty Mills: 14.3 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 44.0 3PT% (103-for-234)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 14.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Bruce Brown: 7.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.2 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (81-for-246)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 67.8 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (30-for-98)
- Terance Mann: 10.2 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.