The Denver Nuggets (15-16) will look to Nikola Jokic (seventh in the league scoring 25.9 points per game) when they try to defeat Paul George (10th in the NBA with 24.7 PPG) and the Los Angeles Clippers (17-15) on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at Staples Center. The Nuggets are 3.5-point road underdogs in the matchup, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET.
Clippers vs. Nuggets Predictions
Clippers vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Clippers have a points-per-game average 0.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Denver has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Nuggets have a 112.2 points-per-game average, 5.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has compiled a 13-18-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Clippers have gone 6-12 against the spread.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 13 times.
- This season, the Clippers have a 45.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% lower than the 46.7% of shots the Nuggets’ opponents have knocked down.
- Los Angeles is 9-4-1 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- Denver has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-18-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 2-5.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The Nuggets have shot at a 46.4% rate from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points above the 44.1% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Denver has compiled an 11-10 record against the spread and a 12-9 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.1% from the field.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.2 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (81-for-246)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 66.9 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (29-for-96)
- Terance Mann: 10.2 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (31-for-86)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.9 PTS, 13.5 REB, 7.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 57.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (42-for-115)
- Will Barton: 15.1 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (64-for-173)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.0 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (50-for-132)
- Jeff Green: 9.9 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.