The Cleveland Cavaliers (19-13) host the Toronto Raptors (14-15) after winning four straight home games. The Cavaliers are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 26, 2021. The point total is set at 207.5 in the matchup.
Cavaliers vs. Raptors Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged 6.2 more points (213.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 6.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Toronto has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Toronto’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Raptors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 211.5 points scored. That’s 4.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 105.5 points per game compared to their 106.4 season average.
Cavaliers vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 25-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Cleveland have hit the over 11 times this season.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.0% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points higher than the 45.4% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Cleveland is 16-2 against the spread and 14-4 overall when it shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
- Toronto has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this year (14-15-0).
- The Raptors are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Toronto’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
- Toronto has compiled an 8-6 record against the spread and an 8-6 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.1% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cleveland games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 207.5-point over/under 18 times.
- There have been 17 Toronto games that have finished with a combined score over 207.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 213.2 points per game, 5.7 points more than the point total of 207.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 206.6 points per game, 0.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cavaliers have seen a 212.5 average over/under in their games this season, 5.0 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Raptors’ games have a total points bet of 212.4 points this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 19.4 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (78-for-202)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.8 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.2 FG%
- Ricky Rubio: 12.6 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 35.7 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (54-for-161)
- Evan Mobley: 13.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Kevin Love: 12.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 42.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (50-for-127)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 20.1 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (95-for-239)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (74-for-193)
- Precious Achiuwa: 8.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 40.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Chris Boucher: 7.4 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (15-for-70)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.