The Western-leading Phoenix Suns (26-5) are favored by 4.5 points as they look to defeat the Golden State Warriors (26-6). The squads meet Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 218.5.
Suns vs. Warriors Predictions
Suns vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Suns vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Phoenix covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Phoenix’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Suns’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 216.3 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Suns are scoring 0.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Golden State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Golden State’s last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Warriors’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 214.6 points scored. That’s 3.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 107.4, 4.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Suns vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 17 times over 31 games with a set spread.
- The Suns are 9-10 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Phoenix’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Suns make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 5.1 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (42.6%).
- Phoenix is 17-10 against the spread and 25-2 overall when it shoots higher than 42.6% from the field.
- Golden State has covered the spread 20 times this season (20-11-1).
- The Warriors have yet to cover a spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Warriors are shooting 47.2% from the field, 3.9% higher than the 43.3% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Golden State has a 19-5-1 record against the spread and a 23-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 43.3% from the field.
Suns vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 218.5 points 10 times this season.
- In Golden State’s 32 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 218.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 218.5 is 4.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Suns (111.8 points per game) and the Warriors (111.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 205.1 points per game, 13.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, Suns games are on par with the over/under of 218.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (218.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (218.5 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.4 PTS, 9.9 AST, 2.0 STL, 49.0 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (29-for-91)
- Devin Booker: 23.3 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (64-for-150)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.0 PTS, 11.3 REB, 62.0 FG%
- Mikal Bridges: 12.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- JaVale McGee: 10.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 65.3 FG%
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 27.7 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.8 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (162-for-403)
- Draymond Green: 8.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.1 BLK, 55.1 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (65-for-154)
- Jordan Poole: 17.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (74-for-219)
- Kevon Looney: 5.8 PTS, 54.9 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.