The Los Angeles Lakers (16-17) and the Brooklyn Nets (21-9) meet in a game bookmakers have posted as a pick ’em at Staples Center on Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET.
Lakers vs. Nets Predictions
Lakers vs. Nets Betting Odds
Lakers vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has exceeded the set total three times.
- Across their past 10 games, the Lakers have scored 4.0 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Brooklyn is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Brooklyn games have surpassed the set total four times.
- During the last 10 games, the Nets are scoring 110.2 points per game compared to their 109.7 season average.
Lakers vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 13 times over 33 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The Lakers make 46.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.3 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (42.9%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 42.9% from the field, it is 12-12 against the spread and 15-9 overall.
- Brooklyn has put together a 13-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- Brooklyn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this year.
- The Nets’ 46.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Lakers have given up to their opponents (44.5%).
- Brooklyn has put together a 12-9 record against the spread and a 20-1 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.5% from the field.
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 19.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 8.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.0 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (38-for-122)
- Anthony Davis: 23.3 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.0 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (10-for-56)
- LeBron James: 26.8 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.7 STL, 51.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (55-for-159)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.1 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (78-for-197)
- Malik Monk: 9.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (48-for-133)
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 5.9 AST, 52.3 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (50-for-131)
- James Harden: 20.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 9.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (64-for-190)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 14.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Patty Mills: 13.6 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (95-for-221)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.