Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz (21-9) are 10.5-point favorites against Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves (15-16) Thursday, December 23, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The matchup starts at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 225.5 for the matchup.
Jazz vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Jazz vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Utah is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Jazz games averaged 5.3 fewer points (220.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Jazz have a points-per-game average 6.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Timberwolves games averaged 6.5 fewer points (219.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their 108.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Utah has gone 16-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 10.5 points or more, the Jazz have gone 4-8 against the spread.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this season.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.7% from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points higher than the 44.8% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Utah is 14-7 against the spread and 16-5 overall when it shoots higher than 44.8% from the field.
- Minnesota has covered the spread in a matchup 15 times this season (15-16-0).
- Minnesota’s games have gone over the total 16 times this year.
- Minnesota is 10-3 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
Jazz vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 225.5 points 11 times.
- In Minnesota’s 31 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 225.5.
- The total for the game of 225.5 is 1.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Jazz (115.4 points per game) and the Timberwolves (108.5 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 11.8 fewer points than the 213.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 6.7 points fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points in this matchup.
- Timberwolves games have an over/under of 220.5 points this season, 5.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.4 PTS, 15.0 REB, 2.2 BLK, 72.3 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.0 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (93-for-273)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.2 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (79-for-186)
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 47.7 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (69-for-156)
- Jordan Clarkson: 14.8 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (79-for-259)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.0 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (72-for-169)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (87-for-242)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.7 PTS, 6.5 AST, 38.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (75-for-228)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.5 STL, 56.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Malik Beasley: 11.6 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (87-for-254)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.