The Oklahoma City Thunder (11-19) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (25-5) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 23, 2021 as 14.5-point underdogs. The Suns have won four games in a row. The matchup’s point total is 215.
Suns vs. Thunder Predictions
Suns vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Suns vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Phoenix’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Suns games averaged 2.1 more points (217.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Suns are scoring 1.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Oklahoma City games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Thunder games averaged 211.4 total points, 3.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Thunder are scoring 101.6 points per game compared to their 99.5 season average.
Suns vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 17 times over 30 games with a set spread.
- This season, Phoenix’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Suns are shooting 47.7% from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points higher than the 44.4% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 15-8 against the spread and 21-2 overall when it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 19 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- Oklahoma City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this year.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 43.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (215 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, 10 of Oklahoma City’s games have ended with a score higher than 215 points.
- The Suns average 111.8 points per game against the Thunder’s 99.5, amounting to 3.7 points under the matchup’s over/under of 215.
- The 211.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.5 fewer than the 215 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Suns have seen a 218.7 over/under in their games this season, 3.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.7 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (213.3 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.3 PTS, 10.0 AST, 2.0 STL, 48.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- Devin Booker: 23.0 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (60-for-143)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.9 PTS, 11.3 REB, 62.5 FG%
- Mikal Bridges: 12.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (39-for-101)
- JaVale McGee: 10.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 66.0 FG%
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 21.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 41.3 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (49-for-171)
- Josh Giddey: 11.0 PTS, 7.1 REB, 6.1 AST, 39.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (26-for-104)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (73-for-216)
- Darius Bazley: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 39.0 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (30-for-105)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (31-for-94)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.