The Atlanta Hawks (14-16) are 7.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a five-game road winning streak when they take on the Philadelphia 76ers (16-15) on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET.
76ers vs. Hawks Predictions
76ers vs. Hawks Betting Odds
76ers vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Philadelphia games has gone over the set total three times.
- Over the past 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 3.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Atlanta is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Atlanta’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 110.3, 0.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
76ers vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 13-17-1 against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 11 times this season.
- This season, the 76ers have a 45.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% higher than the 45.7% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have hit.
- Philadelphia is 11-4-1 against the spread and 14-2 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Atlanta has put together a record of 12-18-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this year.
- The Hawks have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point above the 45.3% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- This season, Atlanta has an 11-6 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 25.1 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.4 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.0 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
- Tobias Harris: 18.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 46.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Seth Curry: 16.5 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (60-for-149)
- Andre Drummond: 6.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.3 FG%
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.3 PTS, 9.3 AST, 46.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (78-for-207)
- John Collins: 17.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 55.5 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (39-for-96)
- Clint Capela: 11.5 PTS, 12.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 57.5 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 10.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (49-for-129)
- Cameron Reddish: 12.0 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (46-for-116)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.