Central Division opponents square off when the Indiana Pacers (13-19) host the Houston Rockets (10-22) at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 23, 2021. The Pacers are 8.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under in the matchup is set at 219.
Pacers vs. Rockets Predictions
Pacers vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Indiana covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Indiana games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Pacers games averaged 212.3 total points, 6.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Pacers are scoring 0.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Houston covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Rockets games averaged 2.7 more points (221.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rockets are scoring 111.6 points per game compared to their 106.8 season average.
Pacers vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Indiana has covered the spread 16 times over 32 games with a set spread.
- The Pacers are winless against the spread when they are 8.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Indiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Pacers are shooting 45.7% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 45.8% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Indiana is 9-8 against the spread and 9-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- Houston has covered the spread in a matchup 16 times this year (16-15-1).
- The Rockets are 8-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- The Rockets’ 45.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Pacers have given up to their opponents.
- Houston is 12-3 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
Pacers vs. Rockets Over/Under Trends
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (219 points) 12 times this season.
- In Houston’s 32 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 219.
- The Pacers average 107.6 points per game against the Rockets’ 106.8, amounting to 4.6 points under the game’s total of 219.
- The 220.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.9 more than the 219 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Pacers games is 3.8 points fewer than the over/under of 219 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.0 point fewer than the average over/under in Rockets’ games this season (220.0 points).
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.1 PTS, 11.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 58.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (22-for-77)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.0 PTS, 6.1 AST, 44.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (46-for-148)
- Myles Turner: 12.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.9 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (53-for-145)
- Chris Duarte: 13.0 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (55-for-157)
- Caris LeVert: 16.4 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (34-for-109)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.0 PTS, 11.0 REB, 46.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (47-for-143)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.1 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (26-for-87)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.2 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Eric Gordon: 14.6 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (63-for-143)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 8.0 PTS, 54.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.