The Charlotte Hornets (16-17) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (15-15) on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 229.5 for the matchup.
Nuggets vs. Hornets Predictions
Nuggets vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Denver is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Denver games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The Nuggets’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 215.7 points scored. That’s 13.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Nuggets have a points-per-game average 5.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte’s last 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 3.7 fewer points (225.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Hornets have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their 114.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread 13 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- The Nuggets are 4-7 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Denver’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 46.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% lower than the 47.1% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have hit.
- In games Denver shoots higher than 47.1% from the field, it is 8-7 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
- Charlotte has gone 19-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Hornets are 10-6 against the spread.
- Charlotte games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times this year.
- The Hornets’ 45.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents.
- Charlotte is 11-2 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Hornets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Denver games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 229.5-point over/under seven times.
- In Charlotte’s 33 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 229.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 229.5 is 8.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nuggets (106.4 points per game) and the Hornets (114.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 223.7 points per game, 5.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Nuggets have seen a 214.1 average over/under in their games this season, 15.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.5 points separates this game’s over/under (229.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (225.0 points) this season.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.8 PTS, 13.2 REB, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 59.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (41-for-109)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.0 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Will Barton: 15.2 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (62-for-167)
- Monte Morris: 13.0 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (49-for-128)
- Jeff Green: 9.9 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
Hornets Team Leaders
- Miles Bridges: 19.8 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (64-for-200)
- LaMelo Ball: 19.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 8.2 AST, 1.8 STL, 41.9 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (77-for-197)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.7 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (59-for-149)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (93-for-250)
- Terry Rozier: 16.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (58-for-169)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.