The Los Angeles Clippers (16-15) are 5.5-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (13-19) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET.
Clippers vs. Kings Predictions
Clippers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles is 5-5 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles’ last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Clippers have a points-per-game average 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Kings’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 114.0, 3.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Clippers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 12-18-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Clippers are 3-8 against the spread.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 13 times.
- This season, the Clippers have a 44.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% lower than the 46.8% of shots the Kings’ opponents have hit.
- Los Angeles has an 8-4-1 record against the spread and a 10-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- Sacramento is 14-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Kings went 5-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Sacramento have hit the over 16 times this year.
- The Kings are shooting 45.4% from the field, 1.2% higher than the 44.2% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento has put together a 12-7 record against the spread and an 11-8 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 25.0 PTS, 7.2 REB, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.3 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (67-for-210)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.2 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (81-for-246)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 66.1 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Terance Mann: 10.1 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.3 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (31-for-118)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 12.8 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.8 STL, 45.9 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (55-for-133)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.5 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (51-for-130)
- Buddy Hield: 16.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (119-for-315)
- Davion Mitchell: 9.7 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (35-for-114)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.