The Denver Nuggets (15-14) visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (10-19) in a matchup of Northwest Division teams at Paycom Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. The Nuggets are 5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 215.5.
Nuggets vs. Thunder Predictions
Nuggets vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Denver covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Nuggets games averaged 214.9 total points, 0.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Nuggets’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 7.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma City has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Oklahoma City’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Thunder games averaged 3.8 fewer points (211.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Thunder have a 99.7 points-per-game average, 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-16-0).
- The Nuggets are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Denver games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this season.
- The Nuggets make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (44.5%).
- Denver has a 10-9 record against the spread and an 11-8 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.5% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 18 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 12-6 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Oklahoma City have hit the over 11 times this season.
- The Thunder have shot at a 41.3% clip from the field this season, 5.7 percentage points fewer than the 47.0% shooting opponents of the Nuggets have averaged.
- Oklahoma City is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it shoots better than 47.0% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Denver games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 215.5 points.
- Nine of Oklahoma City’s games finished with a combined score over 215.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 206 points per game, 9.5 points fewer than the total of 215.5 for this matchup.
- The 214.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.2 fewer than the 215.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Nuggets games is 1.4 points fewer than the over/under of 215.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.2 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (213.3 points).
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.3 PTS, 13.5 REB, 7.5 AST, 1.3 STL, 59.0 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.1 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Will Barton: 15.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (61-for-162)
- Monte Morris: 13.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (48-for-127)
- Jeff Green: 10.0 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 21.6 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (49-for-164)
- Josh Giddey: 10.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 6.2 AST, 39.4 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (25-for-99)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.2 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (69-for-206)
- Darius Bazley: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 37.9 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (29-for-102)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 6.9 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (30-for-91)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.