The Chicago Bulls (19-10) host the Toronto Raptors (14-15) after winning four straight home games. The Bulls are favored by 9 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021.
Bulls vs. Raptors Predictions
Bulls vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Chicago has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Chicago’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Toronto covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Toronto’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Raptors have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 106.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Chicago is 18-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- This season, Chicago’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- This season, the Bulls have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% higher than the 45.4% of shots the Raptors’ opponents have knocked down.
- Chicago has an 11-4 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- Toronto has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-15-0).
- The Raptors have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Toronto games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this year.
- Toronto is 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.8 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Zach LaVine: 26.0 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (79-for-202)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.2 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.8 STL, 41.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (90-for-215)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.5 PTS, 10.4 REB, 40.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (37-for-108)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 20.1 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (95-for-239)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (74-for-193)
- Precious Achiuwa: 8.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 40.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Chris Boucher: 7.4 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (15-for-70)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.