The Cleveland Cavaliers (19-12) are underdogs (+5.5) in their attempt to build on a six-game win streak when they visit the Boston Celtics (15-16) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at TD Garden.
Celtics vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Celtics vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Boston’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 2.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Cleveland has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Cleveland games have surpassed the set total four times.
- Across their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 7.2 more points per contest compared to their 107.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Boston has registered a 16-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Celtics are 5-2 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Boston’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Celtics are shooting 44.5% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 44.0% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Boston has an 11-2-1 record against the spread and a 10-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.0% from the field.
- Cleveland has registered a 25-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers are 11-4 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Cleveland’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.3% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 44.4% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Cleveland is 16-2 against the spread and 14-4 overall when it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.9 PTS, 8.6 REB, 42.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (86-for-262)
- Marcus Smart: 10.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 39.3 FG%, 28.5 3PT% (39-for-137)
- Dennis Schroder: 16.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (42-for-127)
- Al Horford: 12.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 45.3 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (31-for-105)
- Robert Williams III: 9.3 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.7 BLK, 73.4 FG%
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 16.8 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.2 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.1 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (76-for-194)
- Ricky Rubio: 12.7 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.3 STL, 36.3 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (53-for-156)
- Evan Mobley: 13.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Kevin Love: 12.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 42.6 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (49-for-122)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.