The Miami Heat (18-13) and the Indiana Pacers (13-18) meet in a matchup bookmakers have posted as a pick ’em at FTX Arena on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET.
Heat vs. Pacers Predictions
Heat vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Heat vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Miami is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Heat’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Indiana is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Indiana games have surpassed the set total six times.
- Over the last 10 games, the Pacers are scoring 107.8 points per game compared to their 108.0 season average.
Heat vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Miami has put together an 18-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, 17 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Heat make 46.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Miami is 13-4 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Indiana has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-15-0).
- Games involving Indiana have hit the over 14 times this year.
- The Pacers are shooting 46.1% from the field, 1.9% higher than the 44.2% the Heat’s opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana has compiled a 12-9 record against the spread and a 12-9 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.2% from the field.
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.9 PTS, 8.2 AST, 42.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (64-for-192)
- Tyler Herro: 20.3 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (65-for-170)
- Jimmy Butler: 22.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.2 STL, 50.9 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%
- PJ Tucker: 7.9 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (40-for-88)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.3 PTS, 11.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 59.0 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (22-for-75)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.7 PTS, 6.2 AST, 44.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (46-for-147)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.9 BLK, 51.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (52-for-144)
- Chris Duarte: 12.9 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (52-for-153)
- Caris LeVert: 16.3 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (31-for-104)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.