The Philadelphia 76ers (15-15) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Boston Celtics (15-15) on Monday, December 20, 2021 at TD Garden as just 3-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 213.5 in the matchup.
Celtics vs. 76ers Predictions
Celtics vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Celtics vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Celtics games averaged 1.0 fewer point (212.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Philadelphia covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Philadelphia games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The 76ers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 211.6 points scored. That’s 1.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the 76ers have scored 4.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 105.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 16 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 7-5 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Boston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
- The Celtics are shooting 44.4% from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points lower than the 45.3% the 76ers allow to opponents.
- Boston is 9-1-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Philadelphia has gone 12-17-1 against the spread this year.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 4-5-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The 76ers are shooting 45.7% from the field, 1.5% higher than the 44.2% the Celtics’ opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia has compiled a 10-7-1 record against the spread and a 13-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
Celtics vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 16 of Boston’s 30 games have gone over Monday’s total of 213.5 points.
- This season, 16 games Philadelphia played finished with a combined score over 213.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 213.5 is 0.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Celtics (108.5 points per game) and the 76ers (105.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.5 fewer points than the 214 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Celtics games is 0.1 points fewer than the over/under of 213.5 points in this matchup.
- 76ers’ games have a total points bet of 214.6 points this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 42.3 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (86-for-259)
- Marcus Smart: 10.8 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.0 STL, 38.6 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (37-for-134)
- Dennis Schroder: 17.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (42-for-125)
- Al Horford: 12.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 45.3 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (31-for-105)
- Robert Williams III: 9.3 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.7 BLK, 73.4 FG%
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 24.3 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 44.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Tobias Harris: 18.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.9 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (26-for-87)
- Andre Drummond: 6.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.3 FG%
- Shake Milton: 11.2 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Georges Niang: 10.4 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (54-for-142)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.