The Los Angeles Clippers (16-14) host the San Antonio Spurs (11-18) after winning three straight home games. The Clippers are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:30 PM ET on Monday, December 20, 2021.
Clippers vs. Spurs Predictions
Clippers vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles is 5-5 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- In the past 10 games, the Clippers are scoring 1.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- San Antonio has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 San Antonio games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Spurs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 114.3, 4.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Clippers vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has put together a record of 12-17-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Clippers have an ATS record of 4-7.
- This season, 13 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Clippers make 45.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Los Angeles has an 8-5-1 record against the spread and a 10-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- San Antonio has covered the spread 16 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Spurs went 8-2 against the spread.
- Games involving San Antonio have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The Spurs are shooting 46.9% from the field, 2.6% higher than the 44.3% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- San Antonio has compiled a 12-8 record against the spread and a 9-11 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 25.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (64-for-201)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.4 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (79-for-242)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (28-for-91)
- Luke Kennard: 11.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (86-for-188)
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 17.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 8.5 AST, 1.9 STL, 44.6 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (38-for-115)
- Derrick White: 14.0 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.4 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (44-for-157)
- Keldon Johnson: 15.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 46.1 3PT% (41-for-89)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.0 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 60.1 FG%
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.2 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.