Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (15-14) are 8.5-point favorites against Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets (21-9) Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Barclays Center. The game tips off at 7:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 217.5.
Nuggets vs. Nets Predictions
Nuggets vs. Nets Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Denver is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Denver’s last 10 outings saw nine go over the total.
- The past 10 Nuggets games averaged 2.6 fewer points (214.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Nuggets’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 7.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Brooklyn covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Brooklyn games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 1.0 more point (218.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Nets have a 110.2 points-per-game average, 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-16-0).
- The Nuggets are winless against the spread when they are 8.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- This season, Denver’s games have hit the over 17 times.
- The Nuggets make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.9 percentage points higher than the Nets have allowed to their opponents (42.9%).
- In games Denver shoots higher than 42.9% from the field, it is 11-11 against the spread and 12-10 overall.
- Brooklyn has compiled a 13-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- This year, Brooklyn’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Nets’ 46.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 10-6 record against the spread and a 15-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.0% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Nets Over/Under Trends
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (217.5 points) 13 times this season.
- In Brooklyn’s 30 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 217.5.
- The Nuggets average 106.8 points per game against the Nets’ 109.7, amounting to 1.0 point under the matchup’s total of 217.5.
- The 212.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.7 fewer than the 217.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Nuggets games is 3.4 points fewer than the over/under of 217.5 points in this contest.
- Nets’ games have a total points bet of 218.2 points this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.3 PTS, 13.5 REB, 7.5 AST, 1.3 STL, 59.0 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.1 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Will Barton: 15.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (61-for-162)
- Monte Morris: 13.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (48-for-127)
- Jeff Green: 10.0 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 5.9 AST, 52.3 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (50-for-131)
- James Harden: 20.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 9.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (64-for-190)
- Patty Mills: 13.6 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (95-for-221)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 14.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.