The Detroit Pistons (4-24) host the Miami Heat (18-12) after losing seven straight home games. The Heat are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 204.
Heat vs. Pistons Predictions
Heat vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Heat vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 4.4 more points (208.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Heat have scored 3.0 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Detroit has a 0-10 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Detroit’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Pistons games averaged 210.3 total points, 6.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Pistons’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 103.3, 2.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Miami is 18-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 6-2 when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- The Heat are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points lower than the 47.8% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- In games Miami shoots better than 47.8% from the field, it is 11-0 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- Detroit is 13-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Pistons have an ATS record of 10-7.
- This year, Detroit’s games have hit the over 15 times.
- The Pistons’ 41.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.7 percentage points lower than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- This season, Detroit has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 1-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.1% from the field.
Heat vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 204 points 19 times.
- A total of 19 of Detroit’s games ended with a combined score over 204 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 207.6 points per game, 3.6 points more than the over/under of 204 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 9.9 fewer points than the 213.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Heat games is 211.1 points, 7.1 more than the over/under of 204 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates the average total points bet in Pistons’ games (209.8 points) and this game’s over/under (204 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.7 PTS, 8.1 AST, 43.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (62-for-183)
- Tyler Herro: 20.3 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (65-for-170)
- Jimmy Butler: 22.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.2 STL, 50.9 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%
- PJ Tucker: 7.8 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (38-for-83)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Jerami Grant: 20.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (42-for-127)
- Cade Cunningham: 16.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.0 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (53-for-165)
- Saddiq Bey: 12.9 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (53-for-174)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.6 FG%
- Killian Hayes: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.6 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.