The Milwaukee Bucks (19-12) are only 1-point favorites as they attempt to continue a nine-game home win streak when they square off against the Cleveland Cavaliers (18-12) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5 points.
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Milwaukee games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Bucks games averaged 4.3 more points (218.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bucks are scoring 1.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Cleveland has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Cleveland games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 212.6 total points, 1.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 113.7 points per game compared to their 106.6 season average.
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has put together a record of 13-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Bucks went 11-13 against the spread.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The Bucks make 45.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Cavaliers have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- Milwaukee has a 13-8 record against the spread and an 18-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
- Cleveland has covered the spread in a matchup 24 times this year (24-6-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Cavaliers went 17-6 against the spread.
- This year, 11 of Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 46.1% clip from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points above the 43.9% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Cleveland has put together a 17-2 record against the spread and a 14-5 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.9% from the field.
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Milwaukee games have hit the over on this matchup’s 214.5-point over/under 19 times.
- A total of 11 of Cleveland’s games finished with a combined score higher than 214.5 points this season.
- The Bucks average 110.7 points per game against the Cavaliers’ 106.6, totaling 2.8 points over the game’s point total of 214.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 208.4 points per game, 6.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 219.5 points, 5.0 more than the over/under of 214.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (214.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (212.4 points) this season.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.0 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (28-for-100)
- Jrue Holiday: 17.3 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (42-for-119)
- Bobby Portis: 15.6 PTS, 9.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (47-for-117)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.4 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (83-for-198)
- Khris Middleton: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (46-for-131)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 16.9 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.3 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.0 PTS, 7.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (74-for-190)
- Ricky Rubio: 12.6 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.3 STL, 35.8 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (51-for-150)
- Evan Mobley: 13.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Kevin Love: 12.0 PTS, 7.1 REB, 42.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (47-for-114)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.