The Golden State Warriors (24-5) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (13-15) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Scotiabank Arena as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Warriors vs. Raptors Predictions
Warriors vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Warriors games has gone over the set total two times.
- Across their last 10 games, the Warriors have scored 5.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Toronto is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Toronto games have gone over the set total five times.
- During the last 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 106.2 points per game compared to their 105.9 season average.
Warriors vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Golden State is 18-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Warriors have gone 12-5-1 against the spread.
- This season, eight of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 14-3-1 against the spread and 18-0 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Toronto has registered a 13-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, 15 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Toronto has a 10-8 record against the spread and a 10-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 42.2% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 27.0 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.0 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (150-for-377)
- Draymond Green: 8.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 54.8 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (65-for-154)
- Jordan Poole: 17.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (74-for-219)
- Kevon Looney: 5.8 PTS, 54.6 FG%
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 19.8 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.0 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (89-for-229)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 17.0 PTS, 2.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (72-for-188)
- Precious Achiuwa: 8.0 PTS, 8.2 REB, 38.6 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Chris Boucher: 7.3 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (14-for-66)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.