The Orlando Magic (5-25) are 2.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (21-8) on Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Barclays Center. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 215.5.
Nets vs. Magic Predictions
Nets vs. Magic Betting Odds
Nets vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Nets games averaged 220.0 total points, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Nets are scoring 1.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Orlando covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Magic games averaged 213.8 total points, 1.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Magic’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 103.9, 2.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Nets vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 13-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Nets have an ATS record of 9-13.
- Brooklyn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
- The Nets make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points higher than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (46.6%).
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 46.6% from the field, it is 10-6 against the spread and 15-1 overall.
- Orlando has covered the spread 12 times over 30 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Magic are 12-18 against the spread.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- Orlando has compiled a 7-6 record against the spread and a 3-10 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.0% from the field.
Nets vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (215.5 points) 18 times this season.
- This season, 11 games Orlando played finished with a combined score higher than 215.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 211.7 points per game, 3.8 points fewer than the total of 215.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 218.4 points per game, 2.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Nets games is 218.4 points, 2.9 more than the over/under of 215.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this game’s over/under (215.5 points) and the average total points bet in Magic’s games (212.9 points) this season.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 5.9 AST, 52.3 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (50-for-131)
- James Harden: 20.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 9.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (64-for-190)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 14.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Patty Mills: 13.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (93-for-207)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 9.9 REB, 50.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (39-for-113)
- Cole Anthony: 19.9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 41.7 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (64-for-175)
- Franz Wagner: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (41-for-111)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Terrence Ross: 11.1 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (38-for-131)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.