Brandon Ingram and the New Orleans Pelicans (9-21) are 3.5-point underdogs against Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks (19-11) Friday, December 17, 2021 at Smoothie King Center. The matchup starts at 8:00 PM ET.
Bucks vs. Pelicans Predictions
Bucks vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Milwaukee’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 2.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- New Orleans is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Pelicans’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 108.1, 4.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Bucks vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 13 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Bucks went 8-11 against the spread.
- This season, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.5% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points lower than the 47.1% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 8-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall when it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- New Orleans has put together a 12-18-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Pelicans went 11-12 against the spread.
- New Orleans games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this year.
- New Orleans is 6-5 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.0 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (28-for-100)
- Jrue Holiday: 16.4 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.6 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (41-for-111)
- Bobby Portis: 15.6 PTS, 9.0 REB, 47.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (47-for-117)
- Khris Middleton: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (46-for-131)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.5 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (82-for-189)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.7 PTS, 12.1 REB, 52.2 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (33-for-71)
- Brandon Ingram: 23.4 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (40-for-111)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 13.5 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (61-for-197)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (77-for-218)
- Josh Hart: 11.3 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.