The Washington Wizards (15-14) are underdogs (+8.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (22-5) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at Footprint Center. The over/under in the matchup is set at 216.5.
Suns vs. Wizards Predictions
Suns vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Suns vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Phoenix games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Suns games averaged 1.1 fewer points (215.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Suns have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Wizards games averaged 1.5 fewer points (215.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wizards’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 106.4, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Suns vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Phoenix has registered a 14-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 8.5 points or more, the Suns are 4-3 against the spread.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The Suns are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points higher than the 45.1% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 11-8 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
- Washington has compiled a 12-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Washington’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Wizards’ 46.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.5 percentage points higher than the Suns have given up to their opponents (43.7%).
- Washington is 11-10 against the spread and 13-8 overall when it shoots higher than 43.7% from the field.
Suns vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- This season, Phoenix games have hit the over on this matchup’s 216.5-point total 12 times.
- A total of 14 of Washington’s games finished with a combined score over 216.5 points this season.
- The Suns average 110.8 points per game against the Wizards’ 105.7, totaling 216.5 combined points and identical to the game’s over/under.
- The 212.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.7 fewer than the 216.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Suns have seen a 218.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.6 points more than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (215.9 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.6 PTS, 10.3 AST, 2.0 STL, 47.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- Devin Booker: 23.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (50-for-124)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.9 PTS, 11.2 REB, 62.1 FG%
- Mikal Bridges: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.6 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (35-for-86)
- JaVale McGee: 10.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 64.2 FG%
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 22.7 PTS, 5.8 AST, 44.6 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (39-for-144)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 64.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Kyle Kuzma: 13.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 42.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (54-for-155)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 12.8 PTS, 5.1 AST, 38.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (41-for-125)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 11.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (58-for-150)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.