The Los Angeles Clippers (16-12) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (19-7) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 as 8.5-point underdogs. The Jazz have won seven games in a row.
Jazz vs. Clippers Predictions
Jazz vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Utah covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah’s last 10 outings saw eight go over the total.
- The Jazz’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 5.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Los Angeles is 6-4 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Clippers are scoring 106.7 points per game compared to their 106.2 season average.
Jazz vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Utah has covered the spread 15 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Jazz went 6-6 against the spread.
- Utah’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Jazz are shooting 48.1% from the field this season, 4.2 percentage points higher than the 43.9% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- In games Utah shoots higher than 43.9% from the field, it is 14-7 against the spread and 17-4 overall.
- Los Angeles has put together a record of 12-15-1 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 12 times this season.
- Los Angeles is 9-5-1 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.1 PTS, 14.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.4 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 24.8 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 45.5 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (82-for-233)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 16.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (64-for-159)
- Mike Conley: 13.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.8 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (62-for-134)
- Jordan Clarkson: 14.6 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (69-for-231)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 25.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (64-for-201)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.6 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (76-for-230)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.0 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 66.9 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
- Terance Mann: 10.0 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (28-for-75)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.