The Memphis Grizzlies (17-11) are only 1-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a four-game road winning streak when they square off against the Portland Trail Blazers (11-17) on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at Moda Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 219.5.
Trail Blazers vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Trail Blazers vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
|Trail Blazers||-1||219.5 points|
Trail Blazers vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Portland is 2-8-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall in its last 10 matchups.
- The final score of the past 10 Portland games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 217.9 total points, 1.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Trail Blazers have a points-per-game average 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Memphis’ last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 2.5 fewer points (217.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 112.3 points per game compared to their 111.0 season average.
Trail Blazers vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Portland has registered a 10-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Trail Blazers went 9-9-1 against the spread.
- This season, Portland’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 45.1% from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points lower than the 46.2% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Portland is 4-7-1 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Memphis is 17-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 10-4 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 15 times this year.
- The Grizzlies’ 45.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Trail Blazers have given up to their opponents.
- Memphis is 9-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
Trail Blazers vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- This season, Portland games have gone over this matchup’s 219.5-point over/under 12 times.
- This season, 14 of Memphis’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 219.5 points.
- The Trail Blazers average 108.2 points per game against the Grizzlies’ 111.0, totaling 0.3 points under the matchup’s point total of 219.5.
- This game’s point total is 0.9 fewer points than the 220.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Trail Blazers have seen a 220.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (219.9 points).
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.3 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 57.9 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Damian Lillard: 22.0 PTS, 7.8 AST, 38.9 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (63-for-212)
- CJ McCollum: 20.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (77-for-196)
- Norman Powell: 17.5 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (46-for-114)
- Robert Covington: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 38.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (44-for-128)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 24.1 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Desmond Bane: 16.0 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (72-for-181)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 8.6 REB, 52.9 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.1 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (45-for-128)
- Tyus Jones: 7.5 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (26-for-65)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.