The Orlando Magic (5-23) will look to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (13-14) on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at Amway Center as 7.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 225.5 in the matchup.
Hawks vs. Magic Predictions
Hawks vs. Magic Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Atlanta has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Atlanta’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 221.1 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 3.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Orlando is 1-9 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Orlando games have gone over the set total four times.
- The Magic’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 214.3 points scored. That’s 11.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Magic’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 102.2, 0.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Hawks vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 11-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 46.4% the Magic allow to opponents.
- In games Atlanta shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 9-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- Orlando has covered the spread 12 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 11-10 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Orlando have hit the over 14 times this season.
- The Magic have shot at a 42.2% clip from the field this season, 3.4 percentage points less than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Hawks have averaged.
- This season, Orlando has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
Hawks vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- This season, Atlanta and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 225.5 points 11 times.
- This season, five of Orlando’s games have ended with a score higher than 225.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 225.5 is 12.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hawks (111.4 points per game) and the Magic (101.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 221.3 points per game, 4.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hawks games is 5.0 points fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 12.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (225.5 points) and the average total points bet in Magic’s games (212.9 points) this season.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.0 PTS, 9.4 AST, 45.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (76-for-193)
- Clint Capela: 11.5 PTS, 12.9 REB, 1.5 BLK, 57.4 FG%
- John Collins: 17.0 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 55.6 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (33-for-83)
- Kevin Huerter: 10.8 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (48-for-121)
- Danilo Gallinari: 9.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (38-for-91)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 10.0 REB, 50.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (38-for-108)
- Cole Anthony: 20.5 PTS, 5.6 AST, 42.5 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (64-for-170)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Franz Wagner: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (41-for-105)
- Jalen Suggs: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.9 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (26-for-102)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.