The New York Knicks (12-14) host the Milwaukee Bucks (17-10) after losing three home games in a row. The Bucks are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which starts at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 12, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 217.
Bucks vs. Knicks Predictions
Bucks vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Milwaukee games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Bucks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 218.3 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 5.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- New York is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- New York’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Knicks games averaged 5.3 fewer points (211.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Knicks have a 103.9 points-per-game average, 2.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 11-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 7-10 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Milwaukee have hit the over 11 times this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 45.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.5% higher than the 43.8% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Milwaukee has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 16-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- New York is 11-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This year, 12 of New York’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Knicks have shot at a 43.9% rate from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points greater than the 43.5% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- New York has compiled a 9-4 record against the spread and a 9-4 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.5% from the field.
Bucks vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (217 points) 15 times this season.
- This season, nine of New York’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 217 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 217 is 0.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bucks (110.7 points per game) and the Knicks (106.2 points per game).
- The 214.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.9 fewer than the 217 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 219.9 points, 2.9 more than the over/under of 217 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (217 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (213.3 points) this season.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.6 PTS, 11.8 REB, 5.7 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.7 BLK, 53.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (28-for-95)
- Bobby Portis: 15.4 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 47.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (41-for-101)
- Jrue Holiday: 15.9 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (37-for-104)
- Khris Middleton: 18.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (42-for-119)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.2 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (74-for-171)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.5 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.2 AST, 43.0 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (45-for-136)
- RJ Barrett: 15.1 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (47-for-133)
- Alec Burks: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (51-for-123)
- Derrick Rose: 12.1 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Evan Fournier: 12.7 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (66-for-171)