The Detroit Pistons (4-21) host the Brooklyn Nets (18-8) after losing five straight home games. The Nets are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 12, 2021.
Nets vs. Pistons Predictions
Nets vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Nets vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- During the past 10 games, the Nets are scoring 1.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Detroit games have exceeded the set total five times.
- During their last 10 games, the Pistons have a 101.0 points-per-game average, 1.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 11 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- The Nets are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Brooklyn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Nets make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.3 percentage points lower than the Pistons have allowed to their opponents (47.8%).
- Brooklyn has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 10-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.8% from the field.
- Detroit has covered the spread 12 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 8.5 points or more, the Pistons have gone 7-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Detroit have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The Pistons are shooting 40.9% from the field, 2.0% lower than the 42.9% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Detroit has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 42.9% from the field.
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 20.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 9.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (64-for-190)
- Kevin Durant: 28.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 5.4 AST, 53.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (41-for-110)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 57.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Patty Mills: 12.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (78-for-175)
- Bruce Brown: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Jerami Grant: 20.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (42-for-127)
- Saddiq Bey: 12.2 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (47-for-154)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.5 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (44-for-144)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.5 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 55.8 FG%
- Killian Hayes: 6.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)