The Utah Jazz (18-7) will attempt to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (15-11) on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at Capital One Arena as 5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 218.5 for the matchup.
Jazz vs. Wizards Predictions
Jazz vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Utah is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Utah’s last 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Jazz games averaged 216.3 total points, 2.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Jazz are scoring 5.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Washington is 2-8-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Washington’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Wizards games averaged 6.3 fewer points (212.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wizards are scoring at a rate of 106.0 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Utah has put together a record of 14-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 12-9.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over 13 times this season.
- This season, the Jazz have a 47.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% higher than the 44.4% of shots the Wizards’ opponents have knocked down.
- Utah has a 12-6 record against the spread and a 14-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Washington is 12-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This year, 11 of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.2% clip from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points greater than the 44.0% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- This season, Washington has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 13-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.0% from the field.
Jazz vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah games have gone over this matchup’s 218.5-point over/under 10 times.
- There have been 10 Washington games that have finished with a combined score over 218.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 221 points per game, 2.5 points more than the total of 218.5 for this game.
- The 211.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.3 fewer than the 218.5 total in this contest.
- The Jazz have seen a 217.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Wizards games have an over/under of 215.4 points this season, 3.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 14.9 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.2 BLK, 72.5 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 24.6 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 45.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (78-for-224)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 16.9 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (62-for-155)
- Mike Conley: 13.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 50.4 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (61-for-128)
- Jordan Clarkson: 14.8 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (69-for-227)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 22.6 PTS, 5.7 AST, 44.1 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (34-for-130)
- Montrezl Harrell: 15.2 PTS, 8.0 REB, 64.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Kyle Kuzma: 13.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 42.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (54-for-152)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.4 PTS, 5.3 AST, 39.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (41-for-118)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.0 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (55-for-137)