Northwest Division opponents square off when the Denver Nuggets (12-13) visit the San Antonio Spurs (9-15) at AT&T Center, starting at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 11, 2021. The Spurs are 1-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 216.5.
Nuggets vs. Spurs Predictions
Nuggets vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Denver is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- The Nuggets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 210.8 points scored. That’s 5.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Nuggets have a points-per-game average 3.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- San Antonio is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- San Antonio’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Spurs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 216.9 points scored. That’s 0.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spurs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 108.1, 0.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Nuggets vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-15-0).
- The Nuggets are 4-6 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Denver’s games have gone over the total 13 times this season.
- The Nuggets are shooting 46.2% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- Denver has a 7-7 record against the spread and an 8-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- San Antonio is 14-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Spurs are 10-8 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- San Antonio’s games have gone over the total 11 times this year.
- The Spurs have shot at a 46.7% rate from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points less than the 46.9% shooting opponents of the Nuggets have averaged.
- San Antonio is 9-3 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Spurs Over/Under Trends
- Denver and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 216.5 points nine times this season.
- There have been 13 San Antonio games that have finished with a combined score higher than 216.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 216.5 is 3.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nuggets (104.7 points per game) and the Spurs (108.3 points per game).
- The 213.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.9 fewer than the 216.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Nuggets games is 213.0 points, 3.5 fewer than the over/under of 216.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Spurs’ games (218.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (216.5 points).
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.1 PTS, 13.4 REB, 7.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 57.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Will Barton: 16.3 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (60-for-153)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.1 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Monte Morris: 12.1 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (35-for-102)
- Jeff Green: 9.5 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 18.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 8.5 AST, 1.9 STL, 44.7 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (35-for-101)
- Derrick White: 13.7 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (39-for-130)
- Keldon Johnson: 14.4 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.1 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.6 BLK, 61.4 FG%
- Lonnie Walker IV: 10.3 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (37-for-124)