The Cleveland Cavaliers (15-12) play the Sacramento Kings (11-15) as 6.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 217.
Cavaliers vs. Kings Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Cleveland has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 210.4 total points, 6.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 6.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Sacramento has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Kings games averaged 223.1 total points, 6.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Kings’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 115.1, 3.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Cavaliers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 21-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 45.8% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points lower than the 46.2% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Cleveland shoots better than 46.2% from the field, it is 9-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Sacramento has compiled a 12-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Kings have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Sacramento games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
- The Kings are shooting 45.3% from the field, 1.0% higher than the 44.3% the Cavaliers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Sacramento is 10-5 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Nine Cleveland games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 217 points.
- A total of 15 of Sacramento’s games finished with a combined score over 217 points this season.
- The Cavaliers average 105.6 points per game against the Kings’ 111.5, totaling 0.1 points over the game’s over/under of 217.
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.9 fewer points than the 216.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Cavaliers have seen a 212.0 average over/under in their games this season, 5.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (223.7 points).
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 17.3 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 71.0 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.2 PTS, 7.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (67-for-171)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.0 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (48-for-140)
- Evan Mobley: 13.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.0 BLK, 48.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (44-for-123)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.0 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (30-for-109)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 12.2 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.8 STL, 44.4 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (46-for-110)
- Harrison Barnes: 18.3 PTS, 7.0 REB, 46.8 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (41-for-102)
- Buddy Hield: 15.5 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (90-for-259)
- Richaun Holmes: 14.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 70.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments