The Toronto Raptors (11-14) host the New York Knicks (12-13) in a matchup of Atlantic Division teams at Scotiabank Arena, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, December 10, 2021. The Raptors are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season.
Raptors vs. Knicks Predictions
Raptors vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Toronto is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Toronto games has exceeded the set total five times.
- In their past 10 games, the Raptors have a points-per-game average 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- New York has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- New York’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 105.8, 1.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Raptors vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-15-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 1-6.
- Toronto games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
- The Raptors are shooting 43.6% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points lower than the 44.1% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Toronto has a 5-6 record against the spread and a 6-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- New York has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-14-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 4-4.
- New York’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Knicks are shooting 44.2% from the field, 1.5% lower than the 45.7% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- New York is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 19.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (77-for-197)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.2 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.7 PTS, 2.0 STL, 42.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (61-for-165)
- OG Anunoby: 20.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.0 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (41-for-112)
- Pascal Siakam: 19.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 48.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (18-for-50)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.8 PTS, 9.8 REB, 5.2 AST, 43.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (44-for-132)
- RJ Barrett: 15.0 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (45-for-126)
- Alec Burks: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (51-for-120)
- Derrick Rose: 12.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (31-for-78)
- Evan Fournier: 12.8 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (63-for-164)