The San Antonio Spurs (8-15) host the Denver Nuggets (12-12) in a matchup of Southwest Division teams at AT&T Center, tipping off at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, December 9, 2021. The Spurs are 2-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 215.5 in the matchup.
Spurs vs. Nuggets Predictions
Spurs vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- San Antonio covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 San Antonio games has gone over the set total three times.
- The Spurs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 217.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Spurs have a points-per-game average 2.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Denver has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Nuggets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 210.1 points scored. That’s 5.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 105.6 points per game compared to their 104.4 season average.
Spurs vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- San Antonio has covered the spread 13 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- San Antonio games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Spurs make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- In games San Antonio shoots better than 46.7% from the field, it is 8-3 against the spread and 5-6 overall.
- Denver has compiled a 10-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nuggets have an ATS record of 4-8 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Denver games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The Nuggets have shot at a 46.3% rate from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points greater than the 45.8% shooting opponents of the Spurs have averaged.
- Denver has compiled a 7-7 record against the spread and an 8-6 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.8% from the field.
Spurs vs. Nuggets Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Antonio and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 215.5 points 12 times.
- This season, eight of Denver’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 215.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 215.5 is 3.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Spurs (107.6 points per game) and the Nuggets (104.4 points per game).
- The 212.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.7 fewer than the 215.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Spurs games is 218.2 points, 2.7 more than the over/under of 215.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this game’s over/under (215.5 points) and the average total points bet in Nuggets’ games (212.9 points) this season.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 18.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 8.4 AST, 2.0 STL, 44.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (32-for-93)
- Derrick White: 13.3 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 40.4 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (37-for-124)
- Keldon Johnson: 14.4 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.3 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.6 BLK, 61.6 FG%
- Lonnie Walker IV: 9.9 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (34-for-119)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.3 PTS, 13.4 REB, 7.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 58.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
- Will Barton: 16.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (57-for-146)
- Aaron Gordon: 13.7 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Monte Morris: 12.0 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (32-for-95)
- Jeff Green: 9.8 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)