The Sacramento Kings (11-14) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (14-13) on Friday, December 10, 2021 at Spectrum Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 227.5.
Kings vs. Hornets Predictions
Kings vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Kings vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Sacramento covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Kings’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 222.0 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Kings’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Charlotte covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 222.6 total points, 4.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 120.0 points per game compared to their 115.4 season average.
Kings vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 12-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Kings make 45.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.8 percentage points lower than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (47.0%).
- Sacramento has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.0% from the field.
- Charlotte has put together a record of 16-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 11-8.
- Games involving Charlotte have hit the over 16 times this year.
- The Hornets are shooting 46.0% from the field, 0.1% higher than the 45.9% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- Charlotte is 9-3 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
Kings vs. Hornets Over/Under Trends
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 227.5 points 11 times this season.
- There have been 14 Charlotte games that have ended with a combined score over 227.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 226.5 points per game, 1.0 point fewer than the point total of 227.5 for this matchup.
- The 229.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.0 more than the 227.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Kings have seen a 223.4 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Hornets games have an over/under of 224.2 points this season, 3.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 20.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (29-for-105)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 12.0 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 44.0 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (41-for-102)
- Harrison Barnes: 18.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 47.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (39-for-97)
- Richaun Holmes: 14.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 70.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Buddy Hield: 15.5 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (88-for-249)
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 20.0 PTS, 7.7 REB, 8.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (70-for-179)
- Miles Bridges: 20.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (58-for-175)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.6 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (47-for-124)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.7 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (79-for-205)
- Cody Martin: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.8 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (27-for-54)