The Phoenix Suns (20-4) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to continue an 11-game home winning streak when they square off against the Boston Celtics (13-13) on Friday, December 10, 2021 at Footprint Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET.
Suns vs. Celtics Predictions
Suns vs. Celtics Betting Odds
Suns vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 9-1 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Suns are scoring 1.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Boston covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Boston games have gone over the set total five times.
- In the past 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 109.6 points per game compared to their 108.7 season average.
Suns vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 12 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 4-9.
- Phoenix’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Suns are shooting 47.9% from the field this season, 3.7 percentage points higher than the 44.2% the Celtics allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 11-8 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
- Boston has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-12-1).
- The Celtics have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- This season, Boston has a 9-4-1 record against the spread and an 8-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.6% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.6 PTS, 10.1 AST, 2.0 STL, 48.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
- Devin Booker: 23.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (50-for-124)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.3 PTS, 11.1 REB, 61.4 FG%
- Mikal Bridges: 12.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 53.8 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
- JaVale McGee: 10.0 PTS, 7.0 REB, 66.7 FG%
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.7 PTS, 8.8 REB, 41.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (72-for-216)
- Dennis Schroder: 17.6 PTS, 5.0 AST, 44.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (41-for-118)
- Al Horford: 12.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.6 BLK, 46.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (29-for-96)
- Marcus Smart: 11.3 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (35-for-120)
- Robert Williams III: 9.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 73.8 FG%
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
By Jon Jackson / November 24, 2021 / 0 Comments