The Minnesota Timberwolves (11-14) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (14-12) on Friday, December 10, 2021 at Target Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Timberwolves vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Minnesota covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Minnesota games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 4.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cleveland covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 108.9 points per game compared to their 105.0 season average.
Timberwolves vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 11-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves have an ATS record of 5-6 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Minnesota’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 42.5% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points lower than the 44.6% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- Minnesota is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- Cleveland is 20-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Cavaliers have gone 16-6 against the spread.
- This year, 10 of Cleveland’s games have gone over the point total.
- Cleveland has put together a 12-2 record against the spread and a 10-4 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.5% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.2 PTS, 9.3 REB, 50.9 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (63-for-139)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (74-for-213)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.0 PTS, 6.4 AST, 38.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (60-for-186)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 5.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 53.8 FG%
- Malik Beasley: 11.2 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (69-for-203)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 17.1 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.3 BLK, 70.4 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.5 PTS, 7.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.0 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (65-for-166)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.2 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 36.1 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (47-for-136)
- Evan Mobley: 14.0 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.0 BLK, 47.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Cedi Osman: 11.2 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (48-for-116)