The Houston Rockets (8-16) will look to extend a seven-game winning streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (16-10) on Friday, December 10, 2021 at Toyota Center as 8-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 224.5.
Bucks vs. Rockets Predictions
Bucks vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Milwaukee games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 217.1 total points, 7.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 4.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Houston is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Rockets games averaged 6.3 fewer points (218.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rockets have scored 5.3 more points per contest compared to their 105.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has put together a record of 11-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- This season, the Bucks have a 45.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Rockets’ opponents have made.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 44.7% from the field, it is 10-6 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
- Houston has covered the spread 12 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the Rockets have an ATS record of 6-5-1.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Rockets have shot at a 44.4% clip from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points greater than the 43.3% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Houston is 9-2-1 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it shoots higher than 43.3% from the field.
Bucks vs. Rockets Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (224.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, nine of Houston’s games have ended with a score higher than 224.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 224.5 is 8.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bucks (110.3 points per game) and the Rockets (105.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 6.4 fewer points than the 218.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bucks games is 219.6 points, 4.9 fewer than the over/under of 224.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.0 points more than the average over/under in Rockets’ games this season (219.5 points).
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.0 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.7 AST, 1.7 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (27-for-92)
- Jrue Holiday: 16.1 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
- Bobby Portis: 15.1 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (38-for-94)
- Khris Middleton: 18.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (37-for-108)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (70-for-166)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 16.3 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.2 BLK, 45.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (40-for-112)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.3 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (17-for-64)
- Kevin Porter Jr.: 12.8 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 35.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (34-for-110)
- Alperen Sengun: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Eric Gordon: 14.4 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (48-for-110)