The Oklahoma City Thunder (8-16) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Los Angeles Lakers (13-13) on Friday, December 10, 2021 at Paycom Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 215.5 points.
Lakers vs. Thunder Predictions
Lakers vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Lakers vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Lakers games averaged 3.0 more points (218.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Lakers have a points-per-game average 3.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City is 2-8 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Oklahoma City games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Thunder games averaged 210.5 total points, 5.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Thunder are scoring 100.0 points per game compared to their 99.3 season average.
Lakers vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-17-0).
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 1-6 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- This season, the Lakers have a 46.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have knocked down.
- Los Angeles is 7-11 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in a game 15 times this year (15-9-0).
- The Thunder are 9-6 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma City’s games have gone over the total 10 times this year.
- The Thunder’s 41.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.0 percentage points lower than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- Oklahoma City has compiled a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.2% from the field.
Lakers vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (215.5 points) 17 times this season.
- There have been eight Oklahoma City games that have ended with a combined score over 215.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 215.5 is 4.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Lakers (111.3 points per game) and the Thunder (99.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 5.3 fewer points than the 220.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Lakers have seen a 219.9 average over/under in their games this season, 4.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.0 points separates this game’s over/under (215.5 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (213.5 points) this season.
Lakers Team Leaders
- Anthony Davis: 24.0 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.2 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (10-for-52)
- Russell Westbrook: 20.0 PTS, 7.7 REB, 8.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- LeBron James: 25.5 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.9 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (37-for-112)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (64-for-154)
- Malik Monk: 10.2 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (47-for-125)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 21.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 41.0 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (41-for-138)
- Josh Giddey: 10.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 40.3 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (21-for-76)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (58-for-171)
- Darius Bazley: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 37.4 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (23-for-83)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 6.8 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)