AFC Championship Props
Odds courtesy of Bovada.lv Claim your 50% bonus today.
Sean & Ryan’s picks at the bottom of the post.
For more analysis download the NFL Conference Championship Preview Podcast
Or check out the NFC Championship Prop Bets
WILL EITHER TEAM SCORE 3 STRAIGHT TIMES?
Excludes extra points and 2 point conversions; Includes safeties
FIRST SCORE OF THE GAME WILL BE:
ANY OTHER SCORE +180
TOTAL GROSS PASSING YARDS BY: ANDREW LUCK (IND)
OVER 310.5 -110
UNDER 310.5 -110
TOTAL TOUCHDOWN PASSES BY: ANDREW LUCK (IND)
OVER 2.0 -150
UNDER 2.0 +130
TOTAL RECEIVING YARDS BY: T.Y. HILTON (IND)
OVER 74.5 -110
UNDER 74.5 -110
WILL T.Y. HILTON (IND) SCORE A TOUCHDOWN?
WILL DWAYNE ALLEN (IND) SCORE A TOUCHDOWN?
TOTAL COMPLETIONS BY: TOM BRADY (NE)
OVER 23.5 -110
UNDER 23.5 -110
TOTAL TOUCHDOWN PASSES BY: TOM BRADY (NE)
OVER 2.0 -140
UNDER 2.0 +120
WILL TOM BRADY (NE) THROW AN INTERCEPTION?
TOTAL RECEIVING YARDS BY: JULIAN EDELMAN (NE)
OVER 72.5 -110
UNDER 72.5 -110
TOTAL RECEIVING YARDS BY: ROB GRONKOWSKI (NE)
OVER 82.5 -110
UNDER 82.5 -110
WILL ROB GRONKOWSKI (NE) SCORE A TOUCHDOWN?
WILL BOTH TEAMS MAKE 33 YARD OR LONGER FIELD GOALS?
SHORTEST TD OF GAME
OVER 1.5 +120
UNDER 1.5 -140
LARGEST LEAD OF THE GAME BY: EITHER TEAM
OVER 16.5 -110
UNDER 16.5 -110
WILL EITHER TEAM SCORE IN THE FINAL 2 MINUTES OF THE FIRST HALF?
TOTAL QB SACKS BY: BOTH TEAMS
OVER 3.5 -135
UNDER 3.5 +115
TOTAL POINTS BY: COLTS
OVER 24.0 -110
UNDER 24.0 -110
TOTAL POINTS BY: PATRIOTS
OVER 30.5 -110
UNDER 30.5 -110
AFC Championship Prop Picks
- Tom Brady will NOT throw an INT (+105) – Two reasons I love this bet. I think the Patriots do the complete opposite as they did last week and RUN THE ROCK. Second Brady is at home and as long as he avoids a banged up Davis or a bad luck deflection I don’t see how he gets picked.
- Largest lead of the game OVER 16.5 (-110) – We’ve seen this movie before when a worse Patriots team rolled the Colts last year in the playoffs. Hop on this gem and thank me when the Pats are up 21-3.
- Andrew Luck OVER 310.5 passing yards (-110) – Don’t get me wrong, I hate Andrew Luck and i think the Colts are going to get rolled in this spot. That being said I do think Andrew “Garbage Time” Luck is going to get all the passing yards he can handle. Lock this in and just don’t think about it.
- Total Rushing Attempts In The Game Dan Herron OVER 14.5 (-125) – Herron ran the ball 23 times last week against the Broncos and I can’t imagine he won’t carry at least 15 against the Patriots. Trent Richardson isn’t even in New England for the Title Game so look for a heavy dose of Herron. Patriots scheme will force Colts to run it and Herron is the man to do it.
- First Score Of The Game FIELD GOAL OR SAFETY (+160) – Traditionally a sucker bet, but I feel like this situation is the time to hop on those plus odds. Last week the Patriots and Colts combined for nine scores but only one field goal? They both have great kickers and with inclement weather scheduled I feel like either team is due for an early field goal.
- Donte Moncrief OVER 34.5 RECEIVING YARDS (-125) – Andrew Luck loves throwing to T.Y. Hilton, but look for the Patriots to limit his #1 target. I expect Moncrief will fill the shoes of some reduced T.Y. Hilton targets.