The Vegas Golden Knights (5-2-0) have -177 moneyline odds to win when they visit the San Jose Sharks (2-6-0), who have +148 odds, on Tuesday, October 25 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN and ESPN+.
Golden Knights vs. Sharks Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Golden Knights vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights are 3-1 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Vegas has had moneyline odds of -177 or shorter in only two games this season, and won both.
- The Golden Knights have a 63.9% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this matchup.
- The Golden Knights’ 22 total goals (3.1 per game) rank sixth in the league.
- The Golden Knights have allowed 14 total goals (only 2.0 per game), ranking fifth in league action for the fewest goals against.
- The Sharks have been an underdog in seven games this season, with two upset wins (28.6%).
- San Jose has won one of its six games when it is the underdog by +148 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Sharks have 15 goals this season (1.9 per game), 29th in the league.
- The Sharks’ total of 23 goals conceded (2.9 per game) is 23rd in the league.
Golden Knights vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- Three Vegas games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- There have been just two games featuring San Jose this season with more goals than Tuesday’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams combine for 5.0 goals per game, 1.48 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 1.6 more than the 4.9 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jack Eichel: three goals and four assists
- Chandler Stephenson: three goals and three assists
- Jonathan Marchessault: five goals and one assist
- Logan Thompson: 3-2-0 record, .931 save percentage, 10 goals given up
Sharks Team Leaders
- Erik Karlsson: three goals and three assists
- Luke Kunin: one goal and three assists
- Logan Couture: two goals and two assists
- James Reimer: 2-3-0 record, .933 save percentage, 11 goals allowed
Where To Watch Golden Knights vs. Sharks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.