Monday’s NHL matchup between the Toronto Maple Leafs (4-2-0) and the Vegas Golden Knights (4-2-0) at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada is projected to be a competitive outing. The Maple Leafs have -118 moneyline odds to win against the Golden Knights (-103) in the game, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+, TSN4, and SportsNet RM.
Maple Leafs vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Maple Leafs vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- In the six times this season the Maple Leafs have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 4-2 in those games.
- Toronto is 4-2 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Maple Leafs’ implied win probability is 54.1%.
- The Maple Leafs’ 18 total goals (3.0 per game) make them the 17th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Maple Leafs have conceded 15 total goals (2.5 per game), ranking 10th in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Golden Knights have been an underdog in two games this season, going 1-1.
- Vegas’ moneyline odds have been -103 or longer in two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- The Golden Knights’ 19 goals on the season (3.2 per game) rank them 12th in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights have one of the top defenses in the league, conceding 13 total goals (just 2.2 per game), seventh in the NHL.
Maple Leafs vs. Golden Knights Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals just once this season.
- There have been three Vegas games with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.3 more than the combined scoring averages for the Maple Leafs (3.00) and the Golden Knights (3.17).
- The 4.7 goals per game these two teams concede are 1.8 less than the total set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- John Tavares: three goals and four assists
- Auston Matthews: one goal and five assists
- William Nylander: three goals and three assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 4-0-0 record, .938 save percentage, seven goals allowed
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jack Eichel: three goals and four assists
- Jonathan Marchessault: five goals and one assist
- Mark Stone: one goal and four assists
- Logan Thompson: 2-2-0 record, .926 save percentage, nine goals conceded
Where To Watch Maple Leafs vs. Golden Knights
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.