Oddsmakers project a tight contest when the San Francisco 49ers (3-4) visit the Los Angeles Rams (3-3) on Sunday, October 30, 2022 in a matchup between NFC West opponents at SoFi Stadium. San Francisco is favored by 1.5 points. The over/under is set at 43 points for the game.
49ers vs. Rams Predictions
49ers vs. Rams Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
49ers and Rams: Last Three Games
- The 49ers are 1-2 against the spread over their last three games, and have a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the past three 49ers games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The 49ers’ last three outings have ended with an average of 45 points scored. That’s two more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rams are 1-2 against the spread over their past three games, and have a 1-2 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Rams games fell short of the set point total.
- The Rams’ last three games have ended with an average of 41.7 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
49ers and Rams: Betting Trends
- The 49ers have covered the spread three times over seven games with a set spread.
- The 49ers have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- 49ers games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The 49ers have won three of the six games they were favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- The 49ers are 2-2 (winning 50% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -126 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the 49ers a 55.8% chance to win.
- The Rams have covered the spread two times this season (2-4-0).
- The Rams are winless against the spread when they are 1.5-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- Rams games have gone over the total once this year.
- The Rams have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Rams have played as an underdog of +105 or more once this season and lost that game.
- This season, 49ers games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 43-point total twice.
- This season, the Rams have played just one game with a combined score over 43 points.
- The total for the game of 43 is five points more than the combined points per game averages for the 49ers (20.7 points per game) and the Rams (17.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 40 points per game, three points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for 49ers games is 42.8 points, 0.2 fewer than the over/under of 43 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (45.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (43 points).
49ers Players to Watch
- Christian McCaffrey is 30th overall among all players and seventh among all RBs with 91.2 fantasy points (13 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo has recorded total 90.2 fantasy points this year (15 per game), which make him the 32nd-ranked player overall and the 20th-ranked QB.
- So far this season, Deebo Samuel’s 68.5 total fantasy points make him the No. 54 fantasy player and No. 9 WR. He averages 9.8 fantasy points per game.
- Jeff Wilson Jr. is the 70th-ranked fantasy player — and the 23rd-ranked RB — with 60.4 fantasy points. He averages 8.6 fantasy points per game.
Rams Players to Watch
- So far this season, Cooper Kupp is 28th overall among all players and third among all WRs with 92.8 fantasy points (15.5 per game).
- Matthew Stafford has totaled 65.7 fantasy points this year (11 per game), enough to rank him 26th among QBs and 59th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Darrell Henderson averages 6.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 37.8 total fantasy points. That makes him the 129th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 40th-ranked RB.
- Ben Skowronek is the 161st-ranked fantasy player — and the 64th-ranked WR — with 29.8 fantasy points (5 per game).
Where To Watch 49ers vs. Rams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.